We love nature as much as you do and are committed to minimising the environmental impact of all our products.
Each of our paints are made in the UK by manufacturers we know and trust and we've taken extra steps to ensure our paints are as kind to the planet as possible.
- Our water based paints contain virtually no VOCs (volatile organic compounds that contribute to atmospheric pollution). They carry the industry's lowest eco-rating and are practically odourless.
- Our oil based paints have been reformulated with sustainable vegetable oils to dramatically reduce VOC content and odour.
- All our paints comply with 2010 European Commission directives.
- We are dedicate to minimising pollution energy consumption and distribution overheads.
- Our paint tins are made using over 50% recycled steel and can be recycled again.
- Our paint packaging is made from recycled card and can be recycled again.
Safe for children
Our paints offer the safest choices for decorating children's rooms and furniture. our acrylic matt emulsions and acrylic eggshell paints have been tested to European Standards BS EN 71-3: 1995, also known as 'Toy Paint Regulations'. These are proven safe from toxic metals.